1.29.2010

A little birdie . . .

marked my first comment as "spam" on the Youtube video I posted about a week ago. How kind, whoever did so, yet I wish they would not have! I love comments. good or bad! Therefore. . . the comment is now un-spammed and out in the open for the whole world to see. It feels good to have someone genuinely NOT agree with something I do musically. It will happen an infinite amount of times while I work my way into this insane industry.

"The My Happy planet" thinks I'm cliche and mundane? WOW! who knew? My face went bright red when I read those words to myself. I was embarrassed. UTERLY embarrassed! Then I remembered that I appreciate honesty in all forms, especially with something in this setting. I am putting my life into music, so I better know what people think about it!! Since my video has been watched 115 times in the last 7 days, SOMETHING tells me I have the ability to capture an audience through my music, but I know that some people WILL hate it! and I have to deal with that!

Besides. . . he/she thinks I have a pretty voice . . . the last 3 words of the comment were kind, and THAT will be the driving force to keep the music alive today.

I love you all and wish you the BEST in your dream endeavors!!

P.S. Thank you for your support in my own dream, now you know how much it is appreciated!!

No comments: