1.04.2010

Insanity . . .

This life is.

My new art of learning self discipline is BUENO. I love it, I am really starting to be able to separate my emotions from my will in order to take care of my emotions but obey my will. yikes. word jumble. moving on:

I just laid out $400 bucks for a busker's amp and $37 bucks for a "street performers" permit. Which means that I. AM. LEGIT. AND. POOR {but} POOR=MOTIVATED to make $

If all goes as plans and my permit is finished by Friday, then I will be heading down (for the 4th time this week) to Santa Monica to ACTUALLY play. The excitement is almost too much! Wish me luck! I'm hoping to drag my new friend LeClerc down with me, because in his words: "they [the million creepos found wandering Santa Monica] won't mess with you cause I'm black and they'll be frightened" I love this kid.

3 comments:

Jessica Coody said...

Yay for being legit!!! And for having a 'bodyguard' lol...
And thanks for the encouragement, dear!

Jordan said...

I am so excited for you!!! good luck!

Rosemary said...

heavens I wish I could see you play there!