2.26.2010

The remedy . . .

to loneliness is being around people? Who knew?

Sometimes, I forget how easily life's problems can be solved. When I stop thinking a million miles an hour and start applying the natural human instinct to life, I see a change in my mood.

It's silly I know, but after feeling dreadfully lonely the past few weeks, I started hanging out 24/7 with the fine people I have met in Ventura this week. And now . . . I don't feel lonely. In all actuality, I am probably happier now than I have been my entire time in Ventura.

I have a tendency to "hermit" up whenever I get the chance, but I LOVE to have fun while being surrounded by amazing people.

Life is good. Real good. oh and i love you.

Go out and play today!

1 comment:

Esther Cahoon said...

Oh so true! God never intended for us to make our way along this life journey alone...That's why he gave us one another...To lift us when we're down, to inspire us, to laugh with us, to witness that we lived and that our lives mattered. Love you, Julie!...Forever and Always!