12.16.2009

Just A Leetle Leest. . .

of reasons California has been treating me like a goddess.

*Inspired by my Cindi din dindy. . . just a little preview for you!

1- I am now the person that my insides have been dying to be. (more on that confusing statement later)
2- Every sunset that I have seen is at LEAST this pink. . . RIGHT??
3- I paid an insane woman street violinist yesterday AND she had way sweet dreads (karma shall be my friend)
4- While at the beach the other day, I saw a way freaking sweet family playing soccer and I'm not sure what language they were speaking but they looked like swedes. completely normal.
5- I walked to the grocery store with my reusable bag the other day to pick up a few things. It made me feel so green and legit.
6- My sand sculpted butterfly was destroyed by the incoming huge wave which took me by surprise. Luckily all my electronics in my pocket survived because I pulled out my uber fast reflexes and assumed the "crab walk" position. then I laughed for a good 20 seconds because everyone probably thought I looked like i belong in an asylum.
7- I have FINALLY started playing my guitar again.
8- Television is no longer a distraction. More an annoyance.
9- It's freakin 72 DEGREES!
10- California is feeding my absurdly independent self which loves being alone, free, and non- dependent in financial matters. Why does it feel so good to pay for everything???
11- I work 4 days a week from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Can't get much more beach bum than that!
12- I am 45 minutes away from Six Flags and about 90 minutes away from Disneyland, just THINKING about it makes me giddy.


All in all, the move is everything and more than I hoped. I still miss my main peeps but i still have them in my life.

D comes home tomorrow and it's crazy sauce. I can't wait to talk to him via telephone. I can't wait to SEE him over my Christmas vacation. Lucky bih that ends up with him. . . I'll kill 'er if she doesn't fully appreciate. Sigh. . . . I have a feeling this will be the story of my life. *see picture below

*inspired by S-money, Sarie farie, my little big cous. I'm sorry I sucked up that heart.

1 comment:

dance yourself silly said...

oh jules. you just made my day. I love you. I am so glad that the move is everything you hoped for and more. I can't wait to see you at Christmas- a catch up is well needed. Love you! a lot, actually.