8.29.2010

Been having . . .

 Way too much fun this week.  My feetsies are battered and bruised from the soles on up.


"If it gets any sweeter than this, I don't wanna know"

We played sardines and hid in the attic of the church building. in the DEPTHS of the attic. then he told me his very own ghost story. i was actually frightened. no one found us for many many minutes and after they all gave up, we decided to show ourselves. We came out with dust embedded into our clothes and lungs.


We went to the beach to explore the heavenly caves. I got  o*w*n*e*d  by the ocean. He shouted at the top of his lungs, another made up story as the waves came crashing into him. It was hilarious.


He is a good story teller. the best even.


We had a sand castle competition. mine was an aztec ruin, his was in the shape of a crab. Needless to say, he won.


We were driving home from the beach and he wrapped himself in a toga like fashion and let his shirt hang out the window to dry.


We went to the temple while roomie was working there and did Baptisms. Awesome. Then we spent 3 hours in the visitors center.  His testimony is evident.  He enjoyed it as much as I did.


We sang l oudly the words of fantastic songs on the drive back from the temple.  He played DJ.  I was impressed.  Very impressed.  I was all smiles.


He interrupted my waffle making by adding a cup of chocolate pudding and a mashed up banana.  I couldn't stop laughing.  They still just tasted like waffles.


I was laughing enough the entire week to last me for a year.




He's a big mystery to me, I'm unsure of his thoughts, but I'm not afraid to admit that I think he is the bee's knees.  bzzt


He left to go back to his new home, which is my old home.  I continue living in my new home, which is his old home.  

icky.
*going away breakfast for all the peeps heading out to Utah*

People like that don't come around every day, folks.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Ummm... K so, thanks for being so cryptic. haha Seriously though, who is he? Which one in the picture is he? And this elusive man is going back to Salt Lake I gather? Bummer for you, since it sounds like you're a bit smitten. :) More info please.

Dawn said...

Yeah Julie...expect to be GRILLED about this on saturday by the Goates girls. We want details.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

great blog :)