10.29.2009

Ode To Sweatpants. . .

This was just one of my roommates, catching me in the act of recording music while dressed as such (yes that is a trapper hat).

Ever been to THIS website??? My life is average? It is freaking hilarious, and I'm pretty sure it has been making me laugh out loud in my cubicle all day.

Then this happened to me:

I told my Dad that I am going to wear my sweatpants to work for halloween. He gave a little chuckle and said "You are going to go as Julie", I nodded in agreement and said, "yes! the Julie after work". He laughed again and said "you mean. . . the julie at work. . . and the julie at school. . . and the julie that goes out. . . and the singing julie. . . the dancing julie. . . the julie that jogs. . . the julie on dates. . . " all while sticking in laughter and hilarious hand motions. Not to mention, my love, Cindi commented on a FB photo of me yesterday from a previous halloween where i dressed up as an OG (original gangster). I was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt and she commented "Jules, that is a really nice outfit you have on. I don't think I have seen it before. What were you trying to be for Halloween? Yourself?" MLIA

Ode to sweatpants. . . i seriously am going to write a song and title it as such

No comments: