2.22.2009

EVOL

I've been thinking a lot lately about love. Yes: the love and cheesiness that I see in movies or read in books. Most marriages that I see don't have a love like that, it's a different love that seems more realistic. But then I think... why the heck can't I have that cheesy romance that I see in many movies? I believe I can and will! I can't pretend that I would want anything different. If my love life followed Pride and Prejudice exactly then I would be entirely happy with it! It's a great thing to dream about and I can have it! I have seen it in real life, it's just not as common as I've grown up to think. I don't know if that helps or hinders my outlook of love right now because it makes it seem so far away and that it'll be years and years till I ever get to that point. I feel very young, yet I have to remind myself that I am.... I'm only 19 years old! I have time to find that love that I am looking for and I find nothing wrong with that! So cheers to all you hopeless romantics. We're all fighting for it and it's out there!

No comments: