2.21.2009

Latest Song

"Excuse me sunshine rays.  I see you're tired and sleeping but I need to feel you on my face.  I've got a problem that needs your eager ears and the warmth that they bring when you pardon all the worldwide fears.  Because you see I'm growing while my mind and heart grow too but I'm confused about which path to take, the things I should and shouldn't do.  

And who's this Mr. Right? Please just tell me so I can get on to another sleepless night.  I've got a life that others say they've dreamt for years, but that dream fades away when they realize that I have my tears.  Do you even understand the power laying in your hands that seeps to everyone you see and almost brings us to our knees? 

Can you see an angel standing right above me now?  Watching each decision I make?  And if so, can she hear me crying to the world?  Please just help me through another day.

They don't think I hear the accusations and laughter of the people and how they appear.  How do I live my life surrounded by this kind? To find peace, joy, and satisfaction in my own distorted mind.  Cause when I fall will they be there?  Or will they be there just to stare,  and hope that I will fall again, falling till I've come to end? 

Can you see an angel standing right above me now? Watching every move that I make? And if so, can she hear me crying to the world?  Please just get me through another day.

She's led me to realize that hope is still there, so now on my journey to find.  I can release all the pain that I've held for so long, so long... so long pain, so long.  

I can feel the angel standing right above me now.  Helping with each step that I take.  And now I know that she can hear me crying to the world.  Angel thanks for helping me get through today."

No comments: