3.13.2009

"Snails See The Benefits"

Isn't it true?  Those lucky suckers, they get to view everything, every inch and they HAVE to move that slowly, they don't have a choice!  Sometimes I wish that the entire world could be paused, just for a day at a time so that I can truly be a snail and take in EVERY moment of my life.  For example.  My drive to work is amazing! I love it!  It's 25-30 minutes of Music blasting, head bopping, crazy dancing, lipsynching fun.  I receive all kinds of responses from my fellow drivers! Everything from "Get out of here, why are you so happy at 6:30 in the morning?" to "Woah, I wouldn't be caught dead pulling a move like that alone."  to "Man, I wish I enjoyed life like that!!"  and even an ocassional "Rock on girl! You're freaking awesome."  I can't think of anything that I would do differently in that situation.  I HAVE to rock out to my music to make waking up at the crack of dawn to work for 9 hours enjoyable!  That is one of my proud snail moments.  I pledge from here on to try my best to take on those snail-like qualities and enjoy the time that I have in life.

No comments: